As of today, ProjectLocker now supports integration to PivotalTracker. PivotalTracker is a popular agile project management tool that lets users run their projects according to Agile best practices. PivotalTracker has built-in knowledge of SCM systems such as Subversion and Git, and can accept properly formatted commit messages. With ProjectLocker, just add your API token from PivotalTracker to your profile, and all of your commits going forward will also post to the appropriate PivotalTracker story if one is referenced.
To set up your integration:
Get Your API Token
- Log into PivotalTracker and click your name in the upper right corner. Select Profile from the drop-down.
- At the bottom of the profile page is your API token. It should be a 32-character string of random letters and numbers. Copy this value.
Add your Token to ProjectLocker
- Click your name in the upper right corner of ProjectLocker Portal. Select My Profile
- Click the Integration Settings tab. Go to the Pivotal Tracker Settings area and paste the value you copied from PivotalTracker into the API Token field.
- Click Save Changes to store the value
While we strive to offer our users a complete software development solution, we recognize that there is no one-size-fits-all answer to software development. Different users work in different ways and have different preferences. Rather than being a closed universe unto ourselves, ProjectLocker strives to be a critical hub in the software development ecosystem, allowing users to work the way they see fit, using us for what we do best for them, and becoming an order of magnitude more productive in the process. We’re excited about continuing to find new and better ways to connect you with the tools you already use, even as we improve our services.
If you have any issues with the integration, just open a support ticket in Portal and our team will promptly assist.